Are you on your smartphone all the time or are you technology challenged? Today it seems the influence of social media is everywhere, including the classic car world.
If you want to join a classic car community then Facebook has you covered. It is a great way to find others who share your passion for a particular car.
- My Classic Car – This popular Velocity/MAVTV television show page is updated frequently with videos, photos and behind the scene segments.
- Hotrods Customs & Classic Cars – With over 2 million likes, flowing this page is a great way to have classic cars for sale pop up in your news feed.
- Muscle Cars for Sale – This page has a lot of great leads on muscle cars for sale.
- Road Kill – This crazy guys build muscle cars and ride cross county to race, this page is a classic in its own right.
- Muscle Car Club – And of course follow us. We have over 100,000 followers.
These bulletin-board sites are best for researching and getting help in regards to very specific makes and models.